As we know, Delhi schools have started the application process for ews classes in Delhi school. so, parents need to submit all the necessary documents for the application process. In this article, we will show you how to get income certificate by applying online.
List of documents needed for EWS admission
When it comes to getting ews admission for your kids under ews category, you need to submit income certificate to apply registration. It is a prominent document among all. Parents can use both online and offline mode to apply. Before applying, it is prominent to be sure that you have posses all necessary documents with you. Here is the list of documents that you need to carry while applying online.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Driving Licence
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Bank statement of current year
- Salary statement
Make sure that all these documents are ready before applying for the income certificate. These documents are just for the verification purpose.
How to apply Income Certificate for EWS Admission online?
Follow the below steps
- Go to the website edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in and register it with your basic details.
- After that, you will receive the user Id & password by which you can login to the same website.
- You are required to fill all the essential details. It is mandatory to give valid details to avoid any serious consequences. After that, hit submit button.
- Don’t forget to write down the registration number.
- Few officials from income service department will visit your office.
- That’s all. you will receive the income certificate after few weeks.
How to apply offline
- If you want to apply offline, you need to download an application from that official website. Fill all the details in the form.
- Enclose all the necessary documents along with the application form and then send it to SDM office of your district.
- After that, they will come to your home for the verification process.
The official website lets you track your application status anytime.